Definition of relations
- mutual dealings or connections or communications among persons or groups. Synonyms: dealings.
- an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together. Synonyms: relation.
- the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur. Synonyms: carnal knowledge, coition, coitus, congress, copulation, intercourse, relation, sex act, sexual congress, sexual intercourse, sexual relation.
- a person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased", "he has distant relations back in New Jersey". Synonyms: relation, relative.
- an act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation", "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable". Synonyms: recounting, relation, telling.
- (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time; "his attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed". Synonyms: relation, relation back.
- (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups; "international relations". Synonyms: relation.
affinity, agnate, ancestor, antecedent, ascendant, ascendent, ass, association, causality, change, cognate, comparison, component, connectedness, connection, connexion, constituent, control, cousin, defloration, descendant, descendent, enate, family, foundation, fuck, fucking, function, interrelation, issue, kin, kinship, kinsman, kinsperson, kinswoman, mate, matrikin, matrisib, nookie, nooky, offspring, oppositeness, opposition, ownership, part, partner, patrikin, patrisib, penetration, portion, position, possession, progeny, reciprocality, reciprocity, relationship, root, screw, screwing, shag, shtup, sib, sibling, spouse, unconnectedness.
appalachians, communications, congratulations, operations, stations.
Your query has returned 889 words, which include anagrams of relations as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in relations.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.