Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- so is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- so is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- so is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 2 points
2 letter words by unscrambling so
Definition of so
- to a very great extent or degree; "the idea is so obvious", "never been so happy", "I love you so", "my head aches so!".
- in a manner that facilitates; "he observed the snakes so he could describe their behavior", "he stooped down so he could pick up his hat".
- in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied; "They're happy and I hope they will remain so", "so live your life that old age will bring no regrets".
- to a certain unspecified extent or degree; "I can only go so far with this student", "can do only so much in a day".
- in the same way; also; "I was offended and so was he", "worked hard and so did she".
- in the way indicated; ; ; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant); "hold the brush so", "set up the pieces thus". Synonyms: thus, thusly.
- (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed; "he was so tired he could hardly stand", "so dirty that it smells".
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left", "go left first, then right", "first came lightning, then thunder", "we watched the late movie and then went to bed", "and so home and to bed". Synonyms: and so, and then, then.
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result; "therefore X must be true", "the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory", "we were young and thence optimistic", "it is late and thus we must go", "the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted". Synonyms: hence, thence, therefore, thus.
- in truth (often tends to intensify); "they said the car would break down and indeed it did", "it is very cold indeed", "was indeed grateful", "indeed, the rain may still come", "he did so do it!". Synonyms: indeed.
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization. Synonyms: soh, sol.
co, do, fo, go, ho, io, ko, mo, no, o, po, ro, s, sa, sb, sc, sd, se, sg, si, sl, sm, sn, sob, sod, soh, sol, som, son, sop, sos, sot, sou, sow, soy, sr, ss, sw.
aglow, ago, apropos, au, beau, below, below, bestow, blow, bordeaux, bow, ceo, cfo, chateau, cio, co, cousteau, cro, crow, defoe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters so plus one letter
sob, bos, cos, sod, dos, ods, oes, ose, gos, hos, ohs, kos, sol, som, oms, mos, ons, son, nos, sop, ops, ors, sos, sot, sou, sow, wos, sox, soy.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of so as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in so.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.