Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ers is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- ers is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- ers is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 3 points
3 letter words by unscrambling ers
2 letter words by unscrambling ers
Definition of er
- a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium. Synonyms: Er, atomic number 68, erbium.
- a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment. Synonyms: ER, emergency room.
ar, br, cer, cr, e, ea, ear, eb, ec, ed, ee, el, em, en, eq, era, erg, ern, err, ert, es, esr, eu, ev, ew, ex, fr, hr, ir, jr, kr, ler, lr, mr, or, pr, r, sr, ur, yr, zr.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ers plus one letter
ares, arse, rase, ears, sear, eras, sera, rebs, recs, reds, sere, rees, seer, refs, serf, ergs, regs, resh, hers, sire, rise, ires, reis, rems, erns, roes, eros, ores, sore, rose, reps, errs, sers, rest, rets, tres, erst, suer, ruse, user, and 4 more.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of ers as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ers.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.