Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- al is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- al is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- al is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 3 points
2 letter words by unscrambling al
Definition of al
- a silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite. Synonyms: Al, aluminium, aluminum, atomic number 13.
- a state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War. Synonyms: AL, Alabama, Camellia State, Heart of Dixie.
a, aa, ab, ac, ad, afl, ag, ai, ail, ak, ala, alb, ale, ali, all, alp, als, alt, am, an, ar, as, asl, at, au, av, awl, ax, az, cl, dal, dl, el, fl, gal, hl, il, l, ml, pal, sl, tl, xl.
canal, chagall, chaparral, chorale, corral, dal, gal, guadalcanal, halle, lasalle, locale, morale, pal, pascal, rationale, vidal.
Words made by unscrambling the letters al plus one letter
ala, aal, bal, alb, lab, lac, dal, lad, lea, ale, lag, gal, ail, all, lam, alp, pal, lap, lar, sal, las, als, alt, lat, lav, law, awl, lax, lay.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of al as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in al.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.