Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- er is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- er is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- er is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 2 points
2 letter words by unscrambling er
Definition of er
- a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium. Synonyms: Er, atomic number 68, erbium.
- a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment. Synonyms: ER, emergency room.
ar, br, cer, cr, e, ea, ear, eb, ec, ed, ee, el, em, en, eq, era, erg, ern, err, ert, es, esr, eu, ev, ew, ex, fr, hr, ir, jr, kr, ler, lr, mr, or, pr, r, sr, ur, yr, zr.
Words made by unscrambling the letters er plus one letter
ear, era, are, reb, rec, red, ere, ree, ref, fer, reg, erg, her, ire, rei, rem, ern, roe, ore, per, rep, err, res, ers, ser, ret, rue, rev, rex, rye.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of er as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in er.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.