Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rent is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- rent is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- rent is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
4 letter words by unscrambling rent
3 letter words by unscrambling rent
2 letter words by unscrambling rent
Definition of rent
- a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service.
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants", "she had snags in her stockings". Synonyms: rip, snag, split, tear.
- the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions. Synonyms: economic rent.
- the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip". Synonyms: rip, split.
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad". Synonyms: lease.
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners". Synonyms: lease, let.
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street", "Let's rent a car", "Shall we take a guide in Rome?". Synonyms: charter, engage, hire, lease, take.
- hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services. Synonyms: charter, hire, lease.
- tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom", "pull the cooked chicken into strips". Synonyms: pull, rend, rip, rive.
bent, brent, cent, dent, gent, kent, lent, pent, rant, reit, rend, reno, rente, rest, ret, runt, sent, tent, trent, vent.
accent, ascent, assent, augment, bent, brent, cement, cement, cent, circumvent, consent, content, dent, descent, discontent, dissent, event, event, extent, ferment.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rent plus one letter
antre, brent, trend, rente, enter, terne, treen, inter, niter, inert, nitre, trine, trone, tenor, noter, toner, rents, nerts, stern, terns, tuner, entry, nertz.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of rent as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rent.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.