Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- net is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- net is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- net is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
3 letter words by unscrambling net
2 letter words by unscrambling net
Definition of net
- remaining after all deductions; "net profit". Synonyms: nett. Antonyms: gross.
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer", "a last resort", "the net result". Synonyms: final, last.
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange. Synonyms: cyberspace, internet.
- a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects.
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses). Synonyms: earnings, lucre, net income, net profit, profit, profits.
- a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey).
- game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton.
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals. Synonyms: mesh, meshing, meshwork, network.
- make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million". Synonyms: clear, sack, sack up.
- yield as a net profit; "This sale netted me $1 million". Synonyms: clear.
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving. Synonyms: web.
- catch with a net; "net a fish". Synonyms: nett.
accumulation, brail, cage, cleanup, dividend, fishnet, gauze, grillwork, hairnet, killing, margin, markup, netting, reseau, snood, sparker, tulle, veiling, wirework.
bet, fet, get, het, jet, let, ne, neat, neb, nec, nee, neo, nest, nett, new, newt, next, ney, nit, not, nt, nut, pet, ret, set, tet, vet, wet, yet.
abet, anisette, baguette, barbette, baronet, barrette, beget, beset, bet, bizet, brunet, brunette, burnett, cabriolet, cadet, calumet, cassette, cigarette, clarinet, colette.
Words made by unscrambling the letters net plus one letter
etna, neat, ante, bent, cent, dent, tend, teen, gent, then, hent, nite, tine, kent, lent, note, tone, pent, rent, tern, nest, tens, sent, nets, nett, tent, tune, vent, newt, went, next, tyne.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of net as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in net.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.