Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- si is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- si is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- si is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 2 points
2 letter words by unscrambling si
Definition of si
- a tetravalent nonmetallic element; next to oxygen it is the most abundant element in the earth's crust; occurs in clay and feldspar and granite and quartz and sand; used as a semiconductor in transistors. Synonyms: Si, atomic number 14, silicon.
- a complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists; fundamental quantities are length (meter) and mass (kilogram) and time (second) and electric current (ampere) and temperature (kelvin) and amount of matter (mole) and luminous intensity (candela); "Today the United States is the only country in the world not totally committed to the Systeme International d'Unites". Synonyms: International System, International System of Units, SI, SI system, SI unit, Systeme International, Systeme International d'Unites.
- the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization. Synonyms: te, ti.
ai, bi, ci, gi, hi, i, ii, isi, ji, ki, li, mi, ni, pi, psi, qi, ri, s, sa, sb, sc, sd, se, sg, sib, sic, sif, sin, sip, sir, sis, sit, six, ski, sl, sm, sn, so, sr, ss, sw, ti, vi, wi, xi, yi.
ab, absentee, ac, acc, addressee, adhd, adoptee, ag, agee, agree, albee, amd, amputee, apc, appointee, asap, atp, attendee, av, b.
Words made by unscrambling the letters si plus one letter
ais, sib, bis, sic, cis, dis, ids, sei, ifs, his, ski, kis, lis, ism, mis, sim, ins, sin, psi, sip, pis, qis, sri, sir, sis, sit, its, tis, vis, wis, six, xis.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of si as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in si.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.