Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- store is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- store is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- store is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
5 letter words by unscrambling store
4 letter words by unscrambling store
3 letter words by unscrambling store
2 letter words by unscrambling store
Definition of store
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod". Synonyms: shop.
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars". Synonyms: fund, stock.
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached". Synonyms: computer memory, computer storage, memory, memory board, storage.
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks". Synonyms: depot, entrepot, storage, storehouse.
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter", "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat". Synonyms: hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away.
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?", "I couldn't store all the books in the attic so I sold some".
accumulate, amass, bakehouse, bakery, bakeshop, barbershop, base, bazaar, bazar, bin, bodega, bookshop, bookstall, bookstore, booth, bottle, boutique, cache, canteen, cleaners, collect, commissary, compile, computerise, computerize, confectionary, confectionery, deli, delicatessen, drugstore, dump, ensile, florist, garage, garner, granary, haberdashery, hive, hoard, infrastructure, ironmonger, issue, keep, loft, magazine, millinery, mothball, outfitter, pawnshop, perfumery, pharmacy, pizzeria, provision, railhead, reposit, salon, scratchpad, stash, tank, thriftshop, tobacconist, toyshop, victual, warehouse, wharf.
score, shore, snore, sore, spore, stare, stoke, stole, stone, storey, stork, storm, story, stove, stowe, tore.
abhor, abor, adore, anymore, ashore, before, before, boar, boer, bohr, bore, chore, core, corps, decor, deplore, dior, door, drawer, explore.
Words made by unscrambling the letters store plus one letter
orates, oaters, osetra, strobe, sorbet, scoter, rectos, sector, escort, coster, corset, doters, strode, sorted, stored, stereo, fortes, fetors, forest, foster, softer, ergots, horste, others, reshot, throes, triose, sortie, tories, trokes, stoker, stroke, tokers, sterol, ostler, metros, nestor, noters, stoner, toners, and 42 more.
Your query has returned 45 words, which include anagrams of store as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in store.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.