Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- on is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- on is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- on is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 3 points
2 letter words by unscrambling on
Definition of on
- in operation or operational; "left the oven on", "the switch is in the on position". Antonyms: off.
- (of events) planned or scheduled; "the picnic is on, rain or shine", "we have nothing on for Friday night". Antonyms: off.
- with a forward motion; "we drove along admiring the view", "the horse trotted along at a steady pace", "the circus traveled on to the next city", "move along", "march on". Synonyms: along.
- indicates continuity or persistence or concentration; "his spirit lives on", "shall I read on?".
- in a state required for something to function or be effective; "turn the lights on", "get a load on".
an, con, don, en, eon, hn, in, ion, mn, mon, n, non, o, ob, od, oh, ok, one, oni, ono, or, os, ov, own, ox, rn, ron, sn, son, tn, ton, un, won, yon, zn.
abidjan, amman, aton, azerbaijan, azerbaijan, bataan, baton, bhutan, bonn, ceylon, ceylon, chiffon, chon, con, conn, denouement, dhahran, don, gabon, gibran.
Words made by unscrambling the letters on plus one letter
nob, con, nod, don, one, eon, fon, nog, noh, hon, ion, mon, nom, noo, ono, nor, ons, son, nos, not, ton, won, own, now, yon.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of on as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in on.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.