Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- oil is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- oil is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- oil is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
3 letter words by unscrambling oil
2 letter words by unscrambling oil
Definition of oil
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
- oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist. Synonyms: oil color, oil colour.
- a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons. Synonyms: crude, crude oil, fossil oil, petroleum, rock oil.
- any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants. Synonyms: vegetable oil.
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface".
- administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing. Synonyms: anele, anoint, embrocate, inunct.
canola, crude, grease, lemongrass, petroleum, resid.
ail, boil, coil, foil, il, mil, moil, nil, oig, oily, ois, owl, roil, soil, toil.
boil, boyle, broil, coil, embroil, foil, hoyle, recoil, roil, soil, spoil, toil, uncoil.
Words made by unscrambling the letters oil plus one letter
boil, loci, coil, idol, loid, lido, diol, foil, filo, kilo, lilo, milo, limo, moil, lino, lion, noil, loin, olio, roil, silo, oils, soli, soil, toil, loti, viol, oily.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of oil as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in oil.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.