Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rinse is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- rinse is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- rinse is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling rinse
4 letter words by unscrambling rinse
3 letter words by unscrambling rinse
2 letter words by unscrambling rinse
Definition of rinse
- a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint.
- the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing. Synonyms: rinsing.
- the act of giving a light tint to the hair.
- washing lightly without soap.
- wash off soap or remaining dirt. Synonyms: rinse off.
- clean with some chemical process. Synonyms: wash.
- rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash; "gargle with this liquid". Synonyms: gargle.
elute, flush, purge, scour.
convince, evince, mince, prince, quince, wince.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rinse plus one letter
arsine, arisen, biners, brines, snider, rinsed, diners, nereis, seiner, serein, serine, infers, sering, resign, renigs, singer, reigns, signer, shrine, shiner, inkers, sinker, reinks, liners, miners, renins, sinner, inners, senior, nosier, irones, sniper, ripens, repins, rinser, sirens, serins, rinses, resins, insert, and 15 more.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of rinse as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rinse.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.