Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- re is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 2 points
- re is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 2 points
- re is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 2 points
2 letter words by unscrambling re
Definition of re
- a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys; is obtained as a by-product in refining molybdenum. Synonyms: Re, atomic number 75, rhenium.
- ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk; a universal creator; he merged with the god Amen as Amen-Ra to become the king of the gods. Synonyms: Ra, Re.
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization. Synonyms: ray.
are, be, ce, de, e, ee, fe, ge, he, ie, ire, le, me, ne, ore, pe, r, ra, rb, reb, red, ref, rem, rep, res, ret, rev, rex, rf, rg, rh, ri, rn, ro, roe, ru, rue, rv, rye, se, te, xe.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, astray, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters re plus one letter
are, era, ear, reb, rec, red, ere, ree, ref, fer, reg, erg, her, rei, ire, rem, ern, roe, ore, rep, per, err, ers, ser, res, ret, rue, rev, rex, rye.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of re as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in re.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.