Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trail is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- trail is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- trail is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling trail
4 letter words by unscrambling trail
3 letter words by unscrambling trail
2 letter words by unscrambling trail
Definition of trail
- a track or mark left by something that has passed; "there as a trail of blood", "a tear left its trail on her cheek".
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country.
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead", "the trail led straight to the perpetrator". Synonyms: lead, track.
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging". Synonyms: drag, drop back, drop behind, get behind, hang back.
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley", "the dog chased the rabbit". Synonyms: chase, chase after, dog, give chase, go after, tag, tail, track.
- move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates", "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart". Synonyms: shack.
- hang down so as to drag along the ground; "The bride's veiled trailed along the ground".
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants", "She trained her long scarf behind her". Synonyms: train.
hound, hunt, quest, slot, spoor, trace, tree.
brail, frail, grail, rail, tail, train, trait, trawl.
ail, ale, assail, avail, bail, bale, braille, carrell, curtail, dail, dale, derail, detail, email, entail, exhale, fail, flail, frail, gael.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trail plus one letter
latria, lariat, atrial, tribal, rictal, citral, retail, retial, tailer, mitral, ramtil, trinal, ratlin, rialto, tailor, trials, trails, ritual, artily.
Your query has returned 37 words, which include anagrams of trail as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trail.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.