Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- silent is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- silent is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- silent is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling silent
5 letter words by unscrambling silent
4 letter words by unscrambling silent
3 letter words by unscrambling silent
2 letter words by unscrambling silent
Definition of silent
- marked by absence of sound; "a silent house", "soundless footsteps on the grass", "the night was still". Synonyms: soundless, still.
- failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to; "the witness remained silent". Synonyms: mum.
- implied by or inferred from actions or statements; "gave silent consent", "a tacit agreement", "the understood provisos of a custody agreement". Synonyms: tacit, understood.
- not made to sound; "the silent `h' at the beginning of `honor'", "in French certain letters are often unsounded". Synonyms: unsounded.
- having a frequency below or above the range of human audibility; "a silent dog whistle".
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness. Synonyms: dumb, mute.
silene, silents, solent.
Words made by unscrambling the letters silent plus one letter
slainte, salient, tenails, nailset, saltine, entails, elastin, lectins, clients, stencil, dentils, setline, lenites, tensile, lisente, sniglet, singlet, tingles, glisten, liniest, tinkles, lentisk, lentils, lintels, linnets, entoils, plenist, pintles, leptins, linters, tinsels, listens, enlists, silents, luteins, utensil, luniest, wintles.
Your query has returned 91 words, which include anagrams of silent as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in silent.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.