Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trio is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- trio is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- trio is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
4 letter words by unscrambling trio
3 letter words by unscrambling trio
2 letter words by unscrambling trio
Definition of trio
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one. Synonyms: 3, III, deuce-ace, leash, tercet, ternary, ternion, terzetto, three, threesome, tierce, trey, triad, trine, trinity, triplet, troika.
- a musical composition for three performers.
- three performers or singers who perform together.
- a set of three similar things considered as a unit. Synonyms: triad, triple, triplet.
- three people considered as a unit. Synonyms: threesome, triad, trinity.
trigon, trilogy, triplicity, triumvirate.
brio, rio, trig, trim, trip.
adagio, aficionado, afterglow, akimbo, albino, allegro, aloe, amigo, ammo, arapaho, arapahoe, archipelago, archipelago, audio, backhoe, banjo, barstow, bongo, bordello, borneo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trio plus one letter
ratio, orbit, toric, droit, griot, trigo, torii, triol, lirot, intro, nitro, riots, trios, tiros, rotis, torsi, trois.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of trio as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trio.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.