Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trial is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- trial is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- trial is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling trial
4 letter words by unscrambling trial
3 letter words by unscrambling trial
2 letter words by unscrambling trial
Definition of trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately", "he called each flip of the coin a new trial". Synonyms: run, test.
- trying something to find out about it; "a sample for ten days free trial", "a trial of progesterone failed to relieve the pain". Synonyms: test, trial run, tryout.
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle", "candidates must compete in a trial of skill". Synonyms: test.
- (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law; "he had a fair trial and the jury found him guilty", "most of these complaints are settled before they go to trial".
- (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications; "the trials for the semifinals began yesterday".
- an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event; "his mother-in-law's visits were a great trial for him", "life is full of tribulations", "a visitation of the plague". Synonyms: tribulation, visitation.
assay, audition, fire, fitting, mistrial, ordeal, retrial, tryout.
atrial, rial, triad, tribal, trill, urial.
aisle, denial, dial, lisle, mistrial, pretrial, retrial, rial, vial.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trial plus one letter
lariat, atrial, latria, tribal, rictal, citral, retial, retail, tailer, ramtil, mitral, trinal, ratlin, rialto, tailor, trails, trials, ritual, artily.
Your query has returned 37 words, which include anagrams of trial as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trial.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.