Definition of stimulated
- act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination", "This play stimulates". Synonyms: excite, stimulate. Antonyms: stifle.
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR", "My children finally got me to buy a computer", "My wife made me buy a new sofa". Synonyms: cause, get, have, induce, make, stimulate.
- stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community", "the civil war shook the country". Synonyms: excite, shake, shake up, stimulate, stir.
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me", "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate". Synonyms: arouse, brace, energise, energize, perk up, stimulate. Antonyms: de-energise, de-energize, sedate.
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions". Synonyms: hasten, induce, rush, stimulate.
- stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite", "excite the audience", "stir emotions". Synonyms: excite, stimulate, stir.
- provide the needed stimulus for. Synonyms: provoke, stimulate.
affright, agitate, animate, arouse, blow, bring, cathect, compel, decide, disgust, elate, encourage, enliven, entice, exalt, excite, fellate, foment, fright, frighten, fuel, horripilate, incite, innervate, inspire, instigate, intoxicate, invigorate, invite, irritate, jog, lead, let, liven, lure, masturbate, obligate, oblige, persuade, prompt, quicken, reanimate, recreate, reinvigorate, rejuvenate, renovate, repair, repel, revive, revivify, revolt, scare, sex, solicit, suborn, suck, tempt, thrill, tickle, titillate, uplift, vibrate, vivify, wank, whet, work.
abbreviated, accelerated, accumulated, activated, adulterated, affiliated, aggravated, aggregated, agitated, alienated, alleviated, amalgamated, animated, annihilated, anticipated, antiquated, appreciated, articulated, asphyxiated, assassinated.
Your query has returned 669 words, which include anagrams of stimulated as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stimulated.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.