Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- dilute is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- dilute is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- dilute is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling dilute
5 letter words by unscrambling dilute
4 letter words by unscrambling dilute
3 letter words by unscrambling dilute
2 letter words by unscrambling dilute
Definition of dilute
- reduced in strength or concentration or quality or purity; "diluted alcohol", "a dilute solution", "dilute acetic acid". Synonyms: diluted. Antonyms: undiluted.
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture; "cut bourbon". Synonyms: cut, reduce, thin, thin out.
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor". Synonyms: adulterate, debase, load, stretch.
acute, astute, beirut, boot, brut, brute, butte, cahoot, chute, commute, compute, coot, cute, dispute, disrepute, flute, fruit, hirsute, hoot, impute.
Words made by unscrambling the letters dilute plus one letter
ductile, diluted, diluent, toluide, quilted, diluter, dilutes, duelist.
Your query has returned 56 words, which include anagrams of dilute as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in dilute.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.