Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mi is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- mi is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- mi is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
2 letter words by unscrambling mi
Definition of mi
- destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle. Synonyms: MI, myocardial infarct, myocardial infarction.
- a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile. Synonyms: Admiralty mile, geographical mile, mile, naut mi, nautical mile.
- a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude. Synonyms: air mile, international nautical mile, knot, mile, naut mi, nautical mile.
- a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters. Synonyms: international mile, land mile, mile, stat mi, statute mile.
- a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region. Synonyms: Great Lakes State, MI, Michigan, Wolverine State.
- the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory. Synonyms: MI, Military Intelligence Section 5, Security Service.
- the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas. Synonyms: MI, Military Intelligence Section 6, Secret Intelligence Service.
- the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization.
ai, bi, bmi, ci, gi, hi, i, ii, ji, ki, li, m, ma, mb, mc, md, mdi, me, mei, mf, mg, mib, mid, mil, min, mit, mix, ml, mm, mn, mo, mp, mr, mri, ms, mt, mu, mv, mx, ni, pi, qi, ri, si, ti, vi, wi, xi, yi.
ab, absentee, ac, acc, addressee, adhd, adoptee, ag, agee, agree, albee, amd, amputee, apc, appointee, asap, atp, attendee, av, b.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mi plus one letter
ami, aim, mib, mic, mid, dim, mig, him, mil, mim, nim, imp, mir, rim, ism, mis, sim, vim, mix.
Your query has returned 1 words, which include anagrams of mi as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mi.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.