Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mat is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- mat is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- mat is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
3 letter words by unscrambling mat
2 letter words by unscrambling mat
Definition of mat
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint", "a photograph with a matte finish". Synonyms: flat, matt, matte, matted.
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering.
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture. Synonyms: matting.
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports. Synonyms: gym mat.
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven; "a mat of weeds and grass".
- a master's degree in teaching. Synonyms: MAT, Master of Arts in Teaching.
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss. Synonyms: flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matte.
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it.
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord". Synonyms: entangle, snarl, tangle. Antonyms: disentangle, unsnarl.
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes". Synonyms: felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte, matte up.
canvas, canvass, doormat, enmesh, ensnarl, felt, mesh, mousepad.
at, bat, cat, dat, eat, fat, gat, hat, jat, kat, lat, ma, mac, mad, mag, mak, malt, mam, man, mao, map, mar, mart, mast, mate, math, matt, maw, max, may, meat, mit, moat, mot, mst, mt, oat, pat, qat, rat, sat, tat, vat.
at, bat, brat, cat, chat, combat, dat, fat, flat, gat, gatt, gnat, gujarat, hat, kat, lat, matt, matte, nonfat, pat.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mat plus one letter
atma, meta, mate, meat, team, tame, math, malt, atom, moat, tamp, mart, tram, mast, mats, tams, matt, maut.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of mat as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mat.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.