Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- semi is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- semi is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- semi is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling semi
3 letter words by unscrambling semi
2 letter words by unscrambling semi
Definition of semi
- one of the two competitions in the next to the last round of an elimination tournament. Synonyms: semifinal.
- a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together. Synonyms: articulated lorry, rig, tractor trailer, trailer truck, trucking rig.
- a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle. Synonyms: semitrailer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters semi plus one letter
amies, mesic, deism, disme, dimes, mikes, smile, slime, miles, limes, mimes, mines, miens, emirs, miser, mires, rimes, semis, mises, seism, metis, emits, stime, items, smite, times, mites, mixes.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of semi as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in semi.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.