Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- alum is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- alum is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- alum is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling alum
3 letter words by unscrambling alum
2 letter words by unscrambling alum
Definition of alum
- a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double sulfate of aluminum. Synonyms: ammonia alum, ammonium alum.
- a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the potassium double sulfate of aluminum. Synonyms: potash alum, potassium alum.
- a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university). Synonyms: alumna, alumnus, grad, graduate.
- a double sulphate of aluminum and potassium that is used as an astringent (among other things).
album, arum, aum, glum, plum, slum.
Words made by unscrambling the letters alum plus one letter
ulama, album, almud, ulema, almug, algum, haulm, miaul, mulla, louma, ampul, qualm, mural, larum, lumas, alums, mauls.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of alum as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in alum.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.