Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- slim is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- slim is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- slim is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
4 letter words by unscrambling slim
3 letter words by unscrambling slim
2 letter words by unscrambling slim
Definition of slim
- being of delicate or slender build; - Frank Norris; "she was slender as a willow shoot is slender", "a slim girl with straight blonde hair", "watched her slight figure cross the street". Synonyms: slender, slight, svelte.
- small in quantity; "slender wages", "a slim chance of winning", "a small surplus". Synonyms: slender.
salim, shim, skim, slam, slime, slimy, slip, slit, slum, swim.
brim, dim, grim, grimm, gym, hymn, limb, limn, mckim, patronym, prelim, prelim, prim, rim, shim, skim, swim, trim, vim, whim.
Words made by unscrambling the letters slim plus one letter
limas, salmi, mails, limbs, milds, miles, smile, limes, slime, films, glims, milks, mills, limns, moils, limos, milos, limps, slims, milts, slimy.
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of slim as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in slim.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.