Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- mated is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- mated is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- mated is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling mated
4 letter words by unscrambling mated
3 letter words by unscrambling mated
2 letter words by unscrambling mated
Definition of mated
- mated sexually. Antonyms: unmated.
- used of gloves, socks, etc.. Synonyms: paired.
- of or relating to a marriage partner.
- engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring". Synonyms: copulate, couple, mate, pair.
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one", "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?", "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project". Synonyms: couple, match, mate, pair, twin.
- place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game; "Kasparov checkmated his opponent after only a few moves". Synonyms: checkmate, mate.
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord". Synonyms: entangle, mat, snarl, tangle. Antonyms: disentangle, unsnarl.
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes". Synonyms: felt, felt up, mat, mat up, matt-up, matte, matte up.
bang, bed, bonk, breed, bugger, cover, deflower, eff, enmesh, ensnarl, felt, fuck, hump, jazz, know, love, mesh, mismatch, mismate, mount, nick, ride, ruin, screw, serve, service, sodomise, sodomize, tread.
bated, dated, fated, hated, malted, masted, mate, mater, mates, matey, matted, mazed, moated, muted.
awaited, bated, belated, conjugated, dated, deflated, desecrated, desecrated, dictated, elated, fated, hated, inflated, interrelated, interrelated, related, related, related, stated, unabated.
Words made by unscrambling the letters mated plus one letter
teamed, meated, malted, tandem, moated, tamped, dreamt, marted, masted, demast, matted.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of mated as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in mated.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.