Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tailed is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- tailed is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- tailed is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
6 letter words by unscrambling tailed
5 letter words by unscrambling tailed
4 letter words by unscrambling tailed
3 letter words by unscrambling tailed
2 letter words by unscrambling tailed
Definition of tailed
- having a tail of a specified kind; often used in combination.
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley", "the dog chased the rabbit". Synonyms: chase, chase after, dog, give chase, go after, tag, tail, track, trail.
- remove or shorten the tail of an animal. Synonyms: bob, dock, tail.
- remove the stalk of fruits or berries. Synonyms: tail.
hound, hunt, quest, trace, tree.
jailed, mailed, tiled.
detailed, jailed, mailed, scaled, unveiled, veiled.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tailed plus one letter
dialect, citadel, deltaic, edictal, dilated, ligated, tallied, plaited, taliped, dilater, redtail, trailed, details, dilates.
Your query has returned 90 words, which include anagrams of tailed as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tailed.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.