Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- matte is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- matte is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- matte is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling matte
4 letter words by unscrambling matte
3 letter words by unscrambling matte
2 letter words by unscrambling matte
Definition of matte
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint", "a photograph with a matte finish". Synonyms: flat, mat, matt, matted.
- a mixture of sulfides that forms when sulfide metal ores are smelted.
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss. Synonyms: flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, mat, matt.
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes". Synonyms: felt, felt up, mat, mat up, matt-up, matte up.
latte, mate, matt, matted, matter.
at, bat, brat, cat, chat, combat, dat, fat, flat, gat, gatt, gnat, gujarat, hat, kat, lat, mat, matt, nonfat, pat.
Words made by unscrambling the letters matte plus one letter
matted, metate, matter, mattes, tamest, mutate.
Your query has returned 29 words, which include anagrams of matte as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in matte.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.