Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- die is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- die is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- die is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
3 letter words by unscrambling die
2 letter words by unscrambling die
Definition of die
- a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers. Synonyms: dice.
- a device used for shaping metal.
- a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods.
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer", "The children perished in the fire", "The patient went peacefully", "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102". Synonyms: buy the farm, cash in one's chips, choke, conk, croak, decease, drop dead, exit, expire, give-up the ghost, go, kick the bucket, pass, pass away, perish, pop off, snuff it. Antonyms: be born.
- suffer or face the pain of death; "Martyrs may die every day for their faith".
- be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame; "I was dying with embarrassment when my little lie was discovered", "We almost died laughing during the show".
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went", "The car died on the road", "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town", "The coffee maker broke", "The engine failed on the way to town", "her eyesight went after the accident". Synonyms: break, break down, conk out, fail, give out, give way, go, go bad.
- feel indifferent towards; "She died to worldly things and eventually entered a monastery".
- languish as with love or desire; "She dying for a cigarette", "I was dying to leave".
- cut or shape with a die; "Die out leather for belts". Synonyms: die out.
- to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player.
- lose sparkle or bouquet; "wine and beer can pall". Synonyms: become flat, pall.
- disappear or come to an end; "Their anger died", "My secret will die with me!".
- suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense); "Whosoever..believes in me shall never die".
abort, asphyxiate, blow, crash, drown, fall, famish, five, four, malfunction, misfire, misfunction, predecease, six, stamp, starve, stifle, succumb, suffocate, yield.
de, dia, dice, diet, dig, dike, dim, dime, din, dine, dip, dire, dis, dit, dive, dix, dle, doe, due, dye, hie, ie, lie, pie, tie, vie.
ai, ai, ally, apply, awry, belie, bi, bligh, bonsai, brunei, buy, by, bye, chi, comply, cry, decry, defy, deny, descry.
Words made by unscrambling the letters die plus one letter
idea, aide, bide, dice, iced, cedi, died, eide, defi, gied, hied, hide, dike, lied, deil, idle, diel, deli, idem, dime, deni, nide, dine, pied, ired, dire, ride, dies, side, ides, edit, tied, diet, dite, tide, vide, vied, dive, wide.
Your query has returned 4 words, which include anagrams of die as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in die.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.