Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- em is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- em is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- em is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
2 letter words by unscrambling em
Definition of em
- a quad with a square body; "since `em quad' is hard to distinguish from `en quad', printers sometimes called it a `mutton quad'". Synonyms: em quad, mutton quad.
- a linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing. Synonyms: pica, pica em.
am, bm, cm, dm, e, ea, eb, ec, ecm, ed, ee, el, elm, emf, emg, emu, en, eq, er, es, esm, eu, ev, ew, ex, fm, gem, gm, hem, hm, jem, km, lem, lm, m, mem, mm, nm, pm, rem, sm, tm.
am, atm, belem, cardizem, condemn, contemn, fm, gem, gm, hem, jem, lem, m, mam, phlegm, pm, rem, rpm, stem.
Words made by unscrambling the letters em plus one letter
mae, med, eme, fem, gem, meg, hem, elm, mel, mem, men, rem, ems, met, emu, mew.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of em as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in em.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.