Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- resident is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- resident is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- resident is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
8 letter words by unscrambling resident
7 letter words by unscrambling resident
6 letter words by unscrambling resident
5 letter words by unscrambling resident
4 letter words by unscrambling resident
3 letter words by unscrambling resident
2 letter words by unscrambling resident
Definition of resident
- someone who lives at a particular place for a prolonged period or who was born there. Synonyms: occupant, occupier. Antonyms: nonresident.
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital; "the resident was receiving special clinical training at the hospital". Synonyms: house physician, resident physician.
coaster, colonial, dalesman, housemate, inmate, metropolitan, outlier, sojourner, stater, suburbanite, tenant, towner, townsman.
Words made by unscrambling the letters resident plus one letter
resinated, detainers, interbeds, stridence, distender, dendrites, eternised, teredines, deserting, indenters, intenders, desertion, president, tiredness, residents, dissenter, trendiest, dextrines.
Your query has returned 308 words, which include anagrams of resident as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in resident.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.