Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tee is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- tee is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- tee is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 3 points
3 letter words by unscrambling tee
2 letter words by unscrambling tee
Definition of tee
- the starting place for each hole on a golf course; "they were waiting on the first tee". Synonyms: teeing ground.
- support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff. Synonyms: football tee.
- a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground. Synonyms: golf tee.
- place on a tee; "tee golf balls". Synonyms: tee up.
- connect with a tee; "tee two pipes".
bee, ee, fee, gee, lee, nee, pee, see, tce, te, tea, tec, ted, teem, teen, teg, ten, tet, tie, toe, tree, twee, wee, zee.
ab, absentee, ac, acc, addressee, adhd, adoptee, ag, agee, agree, albee, amd, amputee, apc, appointee, asap, atp, attendee, av, b.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tee plus one letter
beet, cete, deet, teed, feet, fete, thee, jete, keet, tele, leet, teel, teem, mete, meet, teen, rete, tree, tees, weet, twee, tyee.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of tee as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tee.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.