Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sneer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- sneer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- sneer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling sneer
4 letter words by unscrambling sneer
3 letter words by unscrambling sneer
2 letter words by unscrambling sneer
Definition of sneer
- a facial expression of contempt or scorn; the upper lip curls. Synonyms: leer.
- a contemptuous or scornful remark.
- express through a scornful smile; "she sneered her contempt".
- smile contemptuously; "she sneered at her little sister's efforts to play the song on the piano".
seer, sheer, speer, steer.
adhere, amir, amir, appear, auctioneer, austere, bandolier, beer, belvedere, belvedere, bombardier, brigadier, career, cashier, cavalier, chandelier, cheer, chevalier, clear, cohere.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sneer plus one letter
arenes, ranees, censer, screen, secern, resend, sender, enders, denser, reseen, serene, enserf, genres, greens, nereis, serine, seiner, serein, kernes, preens, sneers, nester, resent, enters, tenser, rentes, renest, ternes, treens, enures, ensure, nerves, resewn, renews, sneery.
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of sneer as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sneer.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.