Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- trained is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- trained is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- trained is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
7 letter words by unscrambling trained
6 letter words by unscrambling trained
5 letter words by unscrambling trained
4 letter words by unscrambling trained
3 letter words by unscrambling trained
2 letter words by unscrambling trained
Definition of trained
- shaped or conditioned or disciplined by training; often used as a combining form; "a trained mind", "trained pigeons", "well-trained servants". Antonyms: untrained.
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists", "we develop the leaders for the future". Synonyms: develop, educate, prepare, train.
- undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession; "She is training to be a teacher", "He trained as a legal aid". Synonyms: prepare, train.
- develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children", "Is this dog trained?". Synonyms: check, condition, discipline, train.
- educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor", "The prince was prepared to become King one day", "They trained him to be a warrior". Synonyms: groom, prepare, train.
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste", "Train your tastebuds", "She is well schooled in poetry". Synonyms: civilise, civilize, cultivate, educate, school, train.
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please don't aim at your little brother!", "He trained his gun on the burglar", "Don't train your camera on the women", "Take a swipe at one's opponent". Synonyms: aim, direct, take, take aim, train.
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports; "He is training our Olympic team", "She is coaching the crew". Synonyms: coach, train.
- exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition; "She is training for the Olympics". Synonyms: train.
- cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it; "train the vine". Synonyms: train.
- travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice", "She trained to Hamburg". Synonyms: rail, train.
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants", "She trained her long scarf behind her". Synonyms: trail, train.
aim, apprentice, charge, direct, dispose, drill, hold, housebreak, level, mortify, place, point, qualify, retrain, sight, sophisticate, swing, target, trellis, turn.
drained, strained, trainee, trainer.
ascertained, attained, chained, constrained, contained, drained, entertained, entertained, feigned, ingrained, maintained, ordained, pained, restrained, retained, retained, stained, strained, sustained, unconstrained.
Words made by unscrambling the letters trained plus one letter
dicentra, retained, detainer, derating, treading, gradient, redating, antherid, daintier, arointed, rationed, ordinate, dipteran, strained, detrains, randiest, nitrated, indurate, ruinated, urinated.
Your query has returned 179 words, which include anagrams of trained as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in trained.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.