Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ordained is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- ordained is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- ordained is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
8 letter words by unscrambling ordained
7 letter words by unscrambling ordained
6 letter words by unscrambling ordained
5 letter words by unscrambling ordained
4 letter words by unscrambling ordained
3 letter words by unscrambling ordained
2 letter words by unscrambling ordained
Definition of ordained
- fixed or established especially by order or command; ); "at the time appointed (or the appointed time". Synonyms: appointed, decreed, prescribed.
- invested with ministerial or priestly functions; "an ordained priest".
- order by virtue of superior authority; decree; "The King ordained the persecution and expulsion of the Jews", "the legislature enacted this law in 1985". Synonyms: enact, ordain.
- appoint to a clerical posts; "he was ordained in the Church". Synonyms: consecrate, ordain, order, ordinate.
- invest with ministerial or priestly authority; "The minister was ordained only last month". Synonyms: ordain.
- issue an order. Synonyms: ordain.
designate, destine, doom, fate, legislate, pass, predestine, reenact, will.
ascertained, attained, chained, constrained, contained, drained, entertained, entertained, feigned, ingrained, maintained, pained, restrained, retained, retained, stained, strained, sustained, trained, unconstrained.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ordained plus one letter
Your query has returned 180 words, which include anagrams of ordained as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ordained.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.