Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- raid is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- raid is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- raid is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
4 letter words by unscrambling raid
3 letter words by unscrambling raid
2 letter words by unscrambling raid
Definition of raid
- a sudden short attack. Synonyms: foray, maraud.
- an attempt by speculators to defraud investors.
- search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house". Synonyms: bust.
- enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly". Synonyms: foray into.
- take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock; "T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies".
- search for something needed or desired; "Our babysitter raided our refrigerator".
aid, braid, laid, maid, paid, rabid, rad, rail, rain, raiu, rand, ranid, rapid, reid, rid, said.
abrade, ade, afraid, aid, aide, arcade, arrayed, bade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brigade, brocade, buffeted, cascade, charade, cliched, colonnade, crusade.
Words made by unscrambling the letters raid plus one letter
braid, rabid, acrid, caird, daric, irade, redia, aider, aired, deair, radii, liard, drail, lidar, laird, diram, dinar, drain, ranid, nadir, aroid, radio, rapid, padri, pardi, raids, triad, radix, yaird, diary, dairy.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of raid as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in raid.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.