Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- record is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- record is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- record is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling record
5 letter words by unscrambling record
4 letter words by unscrambling record
3 letter words by unscrambling record
2 letter words by unscrambling record
Definition of record
- anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events; "the film provided a valuable record of stage techniques".
- sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove. Synonyms: disc, disk, phonograph record, phonograph recording, platter.
- the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had; "at 9-0 they have the best record in their league".
- the sum of recognized accomplishments; "the lawyer has a good record", "the track record shows that he will be a good president". Synonyms: track record.
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; "Al Smith used to say, `Let's look at the record'", "his name is in all the record books". Synonyms: book, record book.
- an extreme attainment; the best (or worst) performance ever attested (as in a sport); "he tied the Olympic record", "coffee production last year broke all previous records", "Chicago set the homicide record".
- a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction; "they could find no record of the purchase".
- a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted; "he ruled that the criminal record of the defendant could not be disclosed to the court", "the prostitute had a record a mile long". Synonyms: criminal record.
- make a record of; set down in permanent form. Synonyms: enter, put down.
- register electronically; "They recorded her singing". Synonyms: tape. Antonyms: erase.
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero", "The gauge read `empty'". Synonyms: read, register, show.
- be aware of; "Did you register any change when I pressed the button?". Synonyms: register.
- be or provide a memorial to a person or an event; "This sculpture commemorates the victims of the concentration camps", "We memorialized the Dead". Synonyms: commemorate, immortalise, immortalize, memorialise, memorialize.
accession, account, bankbook, book, card, checkbook, chequebook, chronicle, counterfoil, cut, document, file, film, history, inscribe, keep, ledger, leger, log, logbook, maintain, manifest, mark, memorabilia, monumentalise, monumentalize, notch, passbook, payslip, photograph, post, prerecord, register, save, say, score, scorecard, shoot, show, snap, story, strike, stub, take, tally, tape, videotape, write.
aboard, accord, adored, afford, award, board, bored, chord, cord, fjord, floored, ford, gourd, hoard, horde, ignored, lord, prerecord, prerecord, reward.
Words made by unscrambling the letters record plus one letter
corrade, corrode, records, corders, crowder.
Your query has returned 43 words, which include anagrams of record as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in record.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.