Definition of accompany
- be present or associated with an event or entity; "French fries come with the hamburger", "heart attacks are accompanied by distruction of heart tissue", "fish usually goes with white wine", "this kind of vein accompanies certain arteries". Synonyms: attach to, come with, go with.
- go or travel along with; "The nurse accompanied the old lady everywhere".
- perform an accompaniment to; "The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano". Synonyms: follow, play along.
- be a companion to somebody. Synonyms: companion, company, keep company.
attend, consort, escort, rule, run, see, walk.
Start with accompany
More information about accompany
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accompany is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 20 points
- accompany is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 20 points
- accompany is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 24 points