Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- map is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- map is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- map is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
3 letter words by unscrambling map
2 letter words by unscrambling map
Definition of map
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function). Synonyms: function, mapping, mathematical function, single-valued function.
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus".
- explore or survey for the purpose of making a map; "We haven't even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist".
- locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences; "map the genes".
- plan, delineate, or arrange in detail; "map one's future". Synonyms: map out.
- depict as if on a map; "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face".
- to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets). Synonyms: represent.
chart, expansion, exponential, isometry, metric, multinomial, operator, plat, plot, polynomial, transformation.
bap, cap, gap, hap, jap, lap, ma, mac, mad, mag, mak, mam, man, mao, mar, mat, maw, max, may, mop, mp, mvp, nap, pap, rap, sap, tap, yap, zap.
cap, chap, clap, crap, entrap, flap, frap, gap, hap, jap, lap, lapp, nap, pap, rap, recap, sap, scrap, slap, snap.
Words made by unscrambling the letters map plus one letter
camp, damp, gamp, pima, lamp, palm, ramp, pram, pams, spam, samp, maps, amps, tamp, puma, vamp.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of map as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in map.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.