Definition of walk
- the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise". Synonyms: walking.
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls; "he worked the pitcher for a base on balls". Synonyms: base on balls, pass.
- manner of walking; "he had a funny walk". Synonyms: manner of walking.
- the act of walking somewhere; "he took a walk after lunch".
- a path set aside for walking; "after the blizzard he shoveled the front walk". Synonyms: paseo, walkway.
- a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground.
- careers in general; "it happens in all walks of life". Synonyms: walk of life.
- use one's feet to advance; advance by steps; "Walk, don't run!", "We walked instead of driving", "She walks with a slight limp", "The patient cannot walk yet", "Walk over to the cabinet". Antonyms: ride.
- accompany or escort; "I'll walk you to your car".
- obtain a base on balls.
- traverse or cover by walking; "Walk the tightrope", "Paul walked the streets of Damascus", "She walks 3 miles every day".
- give a base on balls to.
- live or behave in a specified manner; "walk in sadness".
- be or act in association with; "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters", "Walk with God".
- walk at a pace; "The horses walked across the meadow".
- make walk; "He walks the horse up the mountain", "Walk the dog twice a day".
- take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure; "The lovers held hands while walking", "We like to walk every Sunday". Synonyms: take the air.
amble, ambulate, ambulation, ambulatory, boardwalk, bumble, careen, catwalk, clomp, clump, cock, coggle, constitutional, creep, dodder, exhibit, falter, flagging, flounce, flounder, foot, footslog, gait, gimp, hike, hiking, hitch, hobble, hoof, keel, limp, lollop, lumber, lurch, mall, march, marching, mince, moonwalk, mosey, mouse, noctambulation, noctambulism, pace, pad, paddle, parade, pavement, perambulate, perambulation, plod, plodding, pound, prance, process, promenade, prowl, pussyfoot, reel, ruffle, sashay, saunter, scuffle, shamble, shambling, shlep, shuffle, shuffling, sidewalk, skulk, skywalk, sleepwalk, sleepwalking, slink, slog, slouch, sneak, somnambulate, somnambulation, somnambulism, spacewalk, stagger, stalk, stamp, step, stomp, stride, stroll, strut, stumble, stump, swag, swagger, tap, tip, tippytoe, tiptoe, tittup, toddle, toe, totter, traipse, tramp, trample, tread, trot, trudge, turn, waddle, wade, wading, walkabout.
balk, calk, salk, talk, wale, wall, wank.
balk, calk, caulk, chalk, crosstalk, gawk, hawk, maroc, medoc, salk, sauk, squawk, stalk, talk.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of walk as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in walk.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.