Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pa is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- pa is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- pa is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
2 letter words by unscrambling pa
Definition of pa
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk. Synonyms: dad, dada, daddy, papa, pappa, pop.
- a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead. Synonyms: Pa, atomic number 91, protactinium, protoactinium.
- a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter. Synonyms: Pa, pascal.
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies. Synonyms: Keystone State, PA, Pennsylvania.
- an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas. Synonyms: P.A., P.A. system, PA, PA system, public address system.
a, aa, ba, ca, cpa, da, ea, epa, fa, ga, gpa, ha, ia, ka, la, ma, na, npa, p, pac, pad, pal, pan, pap, par, pas, pat, paw, pax, pay, pb, pc, pd, pda, pe, pea, ph, pi, pia, pm, po, poa, pr, ps, psa, pt, pu, pva, px, pya, ra, sa, spa, ta, va, wa.
artois, awe, ba, baccarat, blah, bogota, bourgeois, bra, ca, da, derrida, dumas, fatah, ga, ha, hua, hurrah, ka, la, law.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pa plus one letter
bap, cap, pac, dap, pad, ape, pea, gap, pah, hap, pia, pal, lap, alp, pam, amp, map, pan, nap, apo, pap, app, par, rap, pas, spa, asp, sap, tap, apt, pat, paw, wap, pax, pya, pay, yap, zap.
Your query has returned 1 words, which include anagrams of pa as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pa.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.