Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cyan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- cyan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- cyan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling cyan
3 letter words by unscrambling cyan
2 letter words by unscrambling cyan
Definition of cyan
- of a bluish shade of green. Synonyms: blue-green, bluish green, teal.
- a primary subtractive color for light; has a blue-green color.
can, clan, cran, cyon.
an, ane, anne, ban, bhutan, bran, can, cannes, catamaran, cezanne, clan, divan, fan, flan, gran, han, harmattan, iran, jan, japan.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cyan plus one letter
candy, fancy, canny, nancy, cyano, carny, cyans, canty.
Your query has returned 9 words, which include anagrams of cyan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cyan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.