Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- pay is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- pay is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- pay is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
3 letter words by unscrambling pay
2 letter words by unscrambling pay
Definition of pay
- something that remunerates; "wages were paid by check", "he wasted his pay on drink", "they saved a quarter of all their earnings". Synonyms: earnings, remuneration, salary, wage.
- give money, usually in exchange for goods or services; "I paid four dollars for this sandwich", "Pay the waitress, please".
- convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow; "Don't pay him any mind", "give the orders", "Give him my best regards", "pay attention". Synonyms: give.
- cancel or discharge a debt; "pay up, please!". Synonyms: ante up, pay up. Antonyms: default.
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts", "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?". Synonyms: bear, yield.
- do or give something to somebody in return; "Does she pay you for the work you are doing?". Synonyms: compensate, make up, pay off.
- dedicate; "give thought to", "give priority to", "pay attention to". Synonyms: devote, give.
- be worth it; "It pays to go through the trouble".
- render; "pay a visit", "pay a call".
- bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action; "You'll pay for this!", "She had to pay the penalty for speaking out rashly", "You'll pay for this opinion later".
- make a compensation for; "a favor that cannot be paid back".
- discharge or settle; "pay a debt", "pay an obligation".
bribe, buy, charge, clear, compensate, contribute, corrupt, defray, disburse, drop, expend, extend, finance, foot, found, indemnify, liquidate, net, offer, overpay, pick, prefer, prepay, recompense, redeem, refund, remit, remunerate, repair, repay, return, spend, subsidise, subsidize, tithe, underpay.
bay, cay, day, fay, gay, hay, jay, lay, may, nay, pa, pac, pad, pal, pan, pap, par, pas, pat, paw, pax, paye, play, ply, pray, pry, ray, say, spay, tay, way, yay.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, astray, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters pay plus one letter
pacy, gapy, paly, play, pray, pyas, yaps, spay, pays, paty, yaup, yawp.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of pay as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in pay.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.