Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- company is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- company is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- company is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points
7 letter words by unscrambling company
6 letter words by unscrambling company
5 letter words by unscrambling company
4 letter words by unscrambling company
3 letter words by unscrambling company
2 letter words by unscrambling company
Definition of company
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies", "he started the company in his garage".
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons.
- the state of being with someone; "he missed their company", "he enjoyed the society of his friends". Synonyms: companionship, fellowship, society.
- organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical); "the traveling company all stayed at the same hotel". Synonyms: troupe.
- a social or business visitor; "the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company". Synonyms: caller.
- a social gathering of guests or companions; "the house was filled with company when I arrived".
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food", "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen". Synonyms: party.
- crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship. Synonyms: ship's company.
- a unit of firefighters including their equipment; "a hook-and-ladder company".
attendance, chorus, circus, cohort, distributor, freemasonry, minstrelsy, mover, number, pharma, service, shipper, subsidiary, trainband.
abc, ability, actuality, actuary, adversity, agonizingly, almaty, anarchy, anti, antinomy, apogee, apologetically, apology, apostrophe, astilbe, beastly, briony, bumblebee, calliope, carefree.
Your query has returned 78 words, which include anagrams of company as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in company.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.