Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- coca is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- coca is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- coca is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling coca
3 letter words by unscrambling coca
Definition of coca
- a South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes; a source of cocaine. Synonyms: Erythroxylon coca, coca plant.
- United States comedienne who starred in early television shows with Sid Caesar (1908-2001). Synonyms: Coca, Imogene Coca.
- dried leaves of the coca plant (and related plants that also contain cocaine); chewed by Andean people for their stimulating effect.
cock, coco, cocoa, coda, cola, coma, cora, coxa, oca.
bocce, carioca, fukuoka, mocha, oka.
Words made by unscrambling the letters coca plus one letter
cacao, coach, acock, cocoa, cocas, coact.
Your query has returned 2 words, which include anagrams of coca as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in coca.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.