Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- can is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- can is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- can is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
3 letter words by unscrambling can
2 letter words by unscrambling can
Definition of can
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.. Synonyms: tin, tin can.
- the quantity contained in a can. Synonyms: canful.
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top. Synonyms: can buoy.
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt", "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?". Synonyms: arse, ass, backside, behind, bottom, bum, buns, butt, buttocks, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush.
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination. Synonyms: commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne, toilet.
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets. Synonyms: bathroom, john, lav, lavatory, privy, toilet.
- preserve in a can or tin; "tinned foods are not very tasty". Synonyms: put up, tin.
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today", "The company terminated 25% of its workers". Synonyms: dismiss, displace, fire, force out, give notice, give the axe, give the sack, sack, send away, terminate. Antonyms: hire.
caddy, cannikin, closet, convenience, dismiss, drop, furlough, head, lavatory, loo, oilcan, restroom, retire, washroom.
an, ban, ca, cab, cad, cain, cam, cane, cant, cap, car, cat, caw, cay, clan, con, cran, cyan, fan, han, jan, lan, man, nan, pan, scan, tan, van, wan.
an, ane, anne, ban, bhutan, bran, cannes, catamaran, cezanne, clan, cyan, divan, fan, flan, gran, han, harmattan, iran, jan, japan.
Words made by unscrambling the letters can plus one letter
acne, cane, cain, clan, carn, narc, scan, cans, cant, cyan.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of can as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in can.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.