Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- punter is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- punter is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- punter is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling punter
5 letter words by unscrambling punter
4 letter words by unscrambling punter
3 letter words by unscrambling punter
2 letter words by unscrambling punter
Definition of punter
- someone who propels a boat with a pole.
- (football) a person who kicks the football by dropping it from the hands and contacting it with the foot before it hits the ground.
- someone who bets. Synonyms: better, bettor, wagerer.
bunter, hunter, pinter, punster, putter.
Words made by unscrambling the letters punter plus one letter
prudent, uptrend, punster, punters.
Your query has returned 45 words, which include anagrams of punter as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in punter.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.