Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- punt is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- punt is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- punt is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling punt
3 letter words by unscrambling punt
2 letter words by unscrambling punt
Definition of punt
- formerly the basic unit of money in Ireland; equal to 100 pence. Synonyms: Irish pound, Irish punt, pound.
- an open flat-bottomed boat used in shallow waters and propelled by a long pole.
- (football) a kick in which the football is dropped from the hands and kicked before it touches the ground; "the punt traveled 50 yards", "punting is an important part of the game". Synonyms: punting.
- kick the ball.
- propel with a pole; "pole barges on the river", "We went punting in Cambridge". Synonyms: pole.
- place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?", "I'm betting on the new horse". Synonyms: back, bet on, gage, game, stake.
aunt, bunt, cunt, hunt, lunt, pant, pent, pint, pun, pung, punk, puny, put, putt, runt.
affront, blunt, brunt, bunt, confront, cunt, front, grunt, hunt, lunt, shunt, stunt.
Words made by unscrambling the letters punt plus one letter
unapt, input, punto, puton, punts, punty.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of punt as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in punt.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.