Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- prune is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- prune is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- prune is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling prune
4 letter words by unscrambling prune
3 letter words by unscrambling prune
2 letter words by unscrambling prune
Definition of prune
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden". Synonyms: clip, crop, cut back, dress, lop, snip, trim.
- weed out unwanted or unnecessary things; "We had to lose weight, so we cut the sugar from our diet". Synonyms: cut, rationalise, rationalize.
disbud, pinch, poll, pollard, shear, top.
prone, prude, pruner, pruno, rune.
afternoon, attune, baboon, balloon, bassoon, bethune, boon, boone, buffoon, cancun, cardoon, cartoon, cocoon, commune, contrabassoon, coon, croon, dune, festoon, goon.
Words made by unscrambling the letters prune plus one letter
pruned, repugn, purine, unripe, punier, punker, punner, pruner, prunes, punter, unpure, penury.
Your query has returned 21 words, which include anagrams of prune as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in prune.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.