Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- rue is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 3 points
- rue is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 3 points
- rue is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 4 points
3 letter words by unscrambling rue
2 letter words by unscrambling rue
Definition of rue
- European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy. Synonyms: Ruta graveolens, herb of grace.
- leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy.
- sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment; "he drank to drown his sorrows", "he wrote a note expressing his regret", "to his rue, the error cost him the game". Synonyms: regret, ruefulness, sorrow.
- (French) a street or road in France.
- feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about. Synonyms: regret, repent.
attrition, compunction, contriteness, contrition, remorse.
cue, due, hue, re, roe, roue, ru, rub, rube, rude, ruf, rug, rule, rum, run, rune, rus, ruse, rut, rye, sue, true, yue.
accrue, adieu, ado, anew, anew, askew, babu, baku, ballyhoo, bamboo, bleu, blue, boo, brew, canoe, cebu, chew, chou, clue, construe.
Words made by unscrambling the letters rue plus one letter
urea, rube, ecru, cure, rude, dure, rued, urge, grue, lure, rule, mure, rune, roue, euro, pure, ruer, rues, user, ruse, sure, suer, true.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of rue as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in rue.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.