Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- inspired is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- inspired is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- inspired is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
8 letter words by unscrambling inspired
7 letter words by unscrambling inspired
6 letter words by unscrambling inspired
5 letter words by unscrambling inspired
4 letter words by unscrambling inspired
3 letter words by unscrambling inspired
2 letter words by unscrambling inspired
Definition of inspired
- being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods; "her pies were simply divine", "the divine Shakespeare", "an elysian meal", "an inspired performance". Synonyms: divine, elysian.
- heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination". Synonyms: animate, enliven, exalt, inspire, invigorate.
- supply the inspiration for; "The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work". Synonyms: inspire.
- serve as the inciting cause of; "She prompted me to call my relatives". Synonyms: inspire, instigate, prompt.
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers". Synonyms: barrack, cheer, exhort, inspire, pep up, root on, urge, urge on.
- fill with revolutionary ideas. Synonyms: inspire, revolutionise, revolutionize.
- draw in (air); "Inhale deeply", "inhale the fresh mountain air", "The patient has trouble inspiring", "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well". Synonyms: breathe in, inhale, inspire. Antonyms: exhale.
aspirate, cheerlead, drag, draw, encourage, huff, puff, sniff, sniffle, snivel, snort, snuff, snuffle.
acquired, admired, desired, fired, hired, required, retired, tired, unexpired, uninspired, wired.
Words made by unscrambling the letters inspired plus one letter
presiding, spindlier, pyridines.
Your query has returned 173 words, which include anagrams of inspired as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in inspired.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.